Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Crank Brothers Mallet DH
Concave platform for a secure foothold, 8 adjustable pins per side for grip, Traction pad technology, and customizable interface.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- Large concave platform provides a secure and comfortable foothold.
- 8 adjustable pins per side to dial-in additional grip.
- Forged scm 435 chromoly steel axle, 6061-T6 heat-treat aluminum body with a 300-series stainless steel spring and cast stainless steel wings
- Features traction pad technology - optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
- Chamfered edges to increase clearance and minimize strikes on trail obstacles • Hex alloy endcap for easy service access.
- 4-sided entry and superior mud-shedding design
- Customizable float & release angle (15°/20°)
- Premium enduro cartridge bearing, igus LL-glide DU bushing and double seal system for improved longevity and service life
- Includes premium brass cleats and adjustable shims
- Adjustable Pins: 8 per side
- Body Material: One-Piece Composite
- Cleats: Premium Brass Cleats with Shims Included
- Endcap: Hex Alloy
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide Bearing
- Max Rider Weight: No Restriction
- Outer Bearing Type: Enduro Cartridge Bearing
- Q-Factor: 57mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 479g per pair
- Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless