Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Dissent Supercrew Nano 8'' + CuTEC Sock
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Engineered for all-day fit and comfort - backcountry, pedaling, hike-a-bike, bikepark - the longer the day, the better. Dissent's mid-coverage tall single-ply cuff (approx 8-inch).
- Additional underfoot CuTEC copper yarn utilized, helping to inhibit bacterial growth and odor development.
- Specific construction and design for modern MTB shoes - improves the feel of any riding footwear.
- TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, increased ankle and arch support, reduced foot numbness.
- Strategic use of NanoGlide anti-friction yarn - toes, forefoot, heel, instep, ankle - reduced skin chafing, hotspots, and blistering.
- Low profile padding in the toe area to reduce toe-bang while descending.
- Profiled 3D-mesh zone over the forefoot - improved breathability and protection from laces, stitching, buckles/hardware.
- Engineered technical yarn-blend and knit - consistent fit and moisture-management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- NanoGlide provides high levels of wear resistance in a thin sock design.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Tight knitting and tall cuff (8-inch) helps to repel dirt, and provides additional ankle protection.
Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.