Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Each year over 300 billion single-use cups are manufactured. Due to their plastic content, 99% of disposable cups will never be recycled.
That’s why we invested in Biodegradable Bamboo coffee cups. The Dunbar/Corsa cup is light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic after-taste.
Bamboo itself is a natural fibre and when returned to the earth will break down. This bamboo cup will take approximately one year to break down while disposable coffee cups can take more than 50 years to break down!... Now there is No Excuse For Single-Use. Choose to Re-use.
- Size: 400ml/14oz
- Material: Made from 65% bamboo fiber, 15% corn starch and 20% food grade resin
- Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- High grade, latex-free silicone lid and sleeve
- Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly