Yes, these new Supercrews follow the Dissent mandate of all-day consistent locked-on fit, but we tuned them using our proprietary DLX Merino wool for a slice of easy-going comfort, and an easy-going install. You're going to love them. A brilliant every-day, every-season, every adventure addition to your Dissent set-up.
- Dissent proprietary Merino wool and synthetic blend, optimized for comfort, breathability, and durability.
- Classic Dissent consistent locked-on fit and comfort, with slightly reduced compression.
- Slightly easier install compared to the standard Supercrew compression socks.
- Standard Supercrew feel and performance on the bike, but more casual feeling off the bike.
- exceptional all-season comfort.
- As always, engineered for consistent, all day fit and comfort - backcountry, pedaling, hike-a-bike, everywhere - the longer the day, the better.
- Improves the feel of any riding footwear.
- TRUE-Compression Light - best fit, best feel, increased ankle and arch support, reduced foot numbness.
- Designed for reduced skin chafing, hotspots, and blistering.
- Low profile padding in the toe area to reduce toe-bang while descending.
- Profiled 3D-mesh zone over the forefoot - improved breathability.
- Engineered Merino+Synthetic yarn-blend and technical knit - consistent fit and moisture-management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.
- Tight knitting and tall cuff (6-inch) helps to repel dirt, and provides additional ankle protection.