Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Enduro 7001 MAX Angular Contact Bearing
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
ID x OD x Width: 12mm x 28mm x 8mm
- In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged to spread the force over a larger surface area, decrease friction, and minimize wear.
- REMEMBER: Angular Contact bearings are directional. Always install with the orange seal facing out and load the inner race!
- MAX are designed for use in suspension pivots
- High precision Grade 10 balls with ABEC 3 precision
- No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more static capacity
- Filled with Marine High Pressure grease
- LLU seals have two sealing lips on each seal