Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Introducing the all-new Rampage Pro Carbon, one of the most technologically advanced helmets on the mountain. Propelled by a legacy of UCI World Cup Downhill championships and performance innovations, the RPC builds off its race-winning pedigree with a new highly-ventilated design and dual rotational management systems. Developed with world-leading scientists and refined by the fastest gravity riders on the planet, it’s ready to dominate the mountain.
A new revolution in safety inspired by the most incredible evolution in history. Designed to simulate the human body's natural protection system (Cerebral Spinal Fluid), Fluid Inside® is the next generation in helmet safety.
Most helmets are designed to protect against skull fractures and intracranial hemorrhaging from impacts associated with high linear forces. The challenge is to protect across the full range of linear forces. Fluid displacement & foam compression improves both high and low linear energy absorption.
These rotational forces on the soft brain tissue are strongly implicated in concussive brain injuries, and therefore must be effectively managed in order to design a truly safer helmet. Low shear Fluid allows the helmet to rotate relative to the head and improve rotational energy absorption.
- MVRS - MAGNETIC VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM: LEVERAGE IS THE ENEMY - The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) is designed to stay firmly in place on aggressive downhill terrain but detach from the helmet upon impact to help mitigate external rotational forces that can affect your head during a crash.
- VARIZORB EPS: ENHANCE IMPACT ABSORPTION - Like the crumple zone in your car, the dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
- CAGE: Our patent-pending injection molded chin bar/eye port CAGE™ is intended to improve energy absorption of the chin bar in the event of an impact.
- ULTRA-VENTILATED DESIGN: A system of thoughtfully placed intake and exhaust vents makes the RPC unbelievably airy, even at low speeds.
- X-STATIC COMFORT LINER: Removable, washable X-static® comfort liner and cheek pads rapidly wick moisture and inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, so it stays fresh in-between MTB sessions.
- 3 SHELL SIZES: With unique shell and EPS sizes, you get a lighter helmet, a more streamlined profile and an improved fit for all riders, regardless of head size.
- MULTI-COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY: The MCT (Multi Composite Technology) shell construction blends carbon and FRP resins for a light yet rigid external shell.
- PRECISE FIT: Our minimum offset design (M.O.D.) allows a closer more precise fit. The result is a streamlined profile which reduces the overall size of the helmet without sacrificing performance or safety.
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference.
Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in between a size, go up to the larger size.
- EN 1078
- CPSC 1203
- AS/NZS 2063
- ASTM F1952