Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Fox Vue X Stray Goggles
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE RIDING GOGGLES
The Vue X Stray is a trail-focused goggle. Adventure performance is maximized with the use of a dual-paned, anti-fog lens to reduce fogging on cold, wet rides. Performance is further improved with the use of closed-cell foam in the vent ports to keep the weather on the outside of the goggles, where it belongs.
The Vue X Stray Goggle ensures the widest field of view possible and reduces distractions from the side. It features a pre-curved, injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance.
For lens swapping and removal, the Vue Goggles uses our TruLock system. The system's turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45 mm strap, a high-flow venting system, and a 3-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
- Wide viewport provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Closed cell vent foam blocks sand and debris from entering eye-port
- Dual Pane Injected PC lens is designed to provide optical clarity and protect against roost impact while working to reduce fog in adverse conditions
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45 mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3-layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Offers UVA & UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
- Tear-offs included
- Clear injected dual lens