Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Garmin Instinct Solar Watch
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- Vastly extended battery life through solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox(this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleepestimateswith Body Battery energy monitoring
ENGINEERED FOR ENDURANCE
Fiber-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.
DESIGNED TO BE DARING
Bold colors, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.
Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.