Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Maxxis Minion DHF 20th Anniversary Edition
|* To check in store availability:
|Select variant below then view stock
20 Years Of Grippin' & Rippin'
2021 marks the 20 year anniversary since the Minion DHF touched the trail for the first time.
To celebrate, we are offering a limited run of the Minion DHF with throwback graphics.
The iconic tread pattern was crafted by Colin Bailey, a rider on the Maxxis factory team in the early 2000s. With large, squared cornering blocks, channel-cut center knobs, and wide spacing, the Minion strikes a distinctive profile.
With its downhill pedigree, the Minion DHF Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR 29" MTB Tire will give traction in almost any environment. Originally designed for DH, the Minion DHF's tread pattern has been around for years because, well, it works.
This Wide Trail version is designed for wheels with a 30-35mm inner rim diameter, allowing those with wider rims to benefit from the incredible grip offered by the DHF. Whether cornering or ripping down a straight, and regardless if you're rolling through mud, loose conditions, or hard pack, these tires will keep the bike under you.
Made using Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra rubber compound, the Minion DHF is tacky but not so soft that it sacrifices rolling speed. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
The EXO casing helps protect from punctures, and the DHF is fully tubeless-ready.
The Minion DHF Wide Trail 29" 3C/EXO/TR MTB Tire measures 29 x 2.5 inches (61-622 ISO).
- 3C Technology — Three compounds arranged in the tire for the ultimate in no-compromise racing performance
- EXO Protection — An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls
- Folding Bead — Foldable beads also keep the tire secured to the rim but are lighter weight and easily transported
- Wide Trail — Designed for 30-35mm internal width rims
- Tubeless-Ready — Sealant-compatible rubber & locking tubeless ready bead