Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NF Invader Shorts
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Designed for enduro racing and long days on the bike.
• Slim fit 4-way stretch
• Fits like your DP3™ pants
• NF 360º elastic waist
• Belt loops with additional mini loops if you choose run a shoe string belt.
• Soft, Light weight, Breathable, DWR coated fabric with 10% stretch
• 5 zipper pockets with semi-lock pullers, including lumbar pocket
• Quick wicking and drying
• 3D Contur™ Digital Fit
• Made in Canada
• Comfortable and breathable, with light water repellent coating.
• Plenty of room to spread the load
• Helps keep you dry
• Excellent fit and mobility
• Supports small family business, meticulously rider-designed and ethically made all under one roof.
• 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
Why we made this?
The Invader shorts were a more trail oriented option to our out-dated, baggy, freeride-specific, now discontinued Destroyer(DS3) short. The Invader 3 evolved into a full on enduro race short with 5 zipped pockets to help spread out supplies you'd normally have to stuff in a pack of some sort. The slimmer fit and 5-pocket layout was conceived by a prominent Canadian EWS racer who had a brief stint riding for NF before getting pulled up to a full factory ride, where he continues to progress and climb the ranks.
Designer: Travis Bothner (Vancouver) with input from Kasper W.
Developer: Darja Z. (Vancouver)
Cutting/Sewing/Finishing: NF1 Factory (Vancouver)
What does team rider Matt Bolton think?
"The Invader 3 is perfect for big pedals or bike park days. The 5 pockets give you tons for storage for snacks, tools, phone, and lift pass. The elastic waist is super comfortable and you don't have to worry about buttons digging in. The fabric is durable, and has the perfect amount of stretch. The DWR coating helps keep you dry and looking good."