Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Oakley Crowbar MX Goggles
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The culmination of 25 years of motocross goggle technology, Oakley's Crowbar MX Goggle offers the protection and performance demanded by the world's top MX riders. The Oakley Crowbar Motocross Goggle features a lightweight and flexible O Matter frame that is combined with optically pure Lexan to maintain impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can't stay focused without comfort, so they engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, Oakley treated it with silicone. The Oakley Crowbar Motocross Goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tear-off system, the most advanced tear-off system on the planet.
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour.
- Flexible O-Matter chassis.
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort.
- Rigid O-Matter strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure.
- Quick-release interchangeable strap attachments.
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs.
- Metal Icons and accents.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range.
- Includes scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lens with anti-fog treatment, removable noseguard and laminated tear-offs.