Bike Rental | Terms & Conditions
- Bikes must be returned to Corsa Cycles in Squamish by 5pm or Dunbar Cycles by 6 pm on the day of the rental unless arranged beforehand with the Dunbar or Corsa Rentals Manager. Additional fees may apply.
- Renters are responsible for any and all damage or loss of the rental bike whilst the bike is in the custody of the renter.
- If the bike is not returned, your Credit Card will be charged for the purchase price of the bike.
- Damage and repairs will also be charged after use unless you have purchased our 'Just in Case' Accidental Insurance Policy. This Insurance costs $15, and covers up to $200 worth of damage.
- Our Mountain Bikes are for recreational use only, you may not rent a bike to compete in any of the local race series. Mountain Bikes are for use in the sea to sky corridor only, you may not travel with the rental bikes.
- You are not permitted to ride the rental bike in the Whistler Bike Park, with the exception of our DH bikes.
- You must sign our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver prior to starting your rental.
- All rentals are to be paid in full at time of Pick-Up, reservations cancelled less than 24 hours before Pick-Up are subject to a $60 cancellation fee.
- Riders under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult rider.