Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Praxis Works Cyclocross WAVE Chainring 110 BCD
Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- 38T, 40T & 42T | 110BCD
- Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
- Mount in outer position on crank for exact 1XCX chain line. See photos.
- Now with Wave Tech tooth profile for better chain retention and mud shedding
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
- SRAM BUILDS– Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
- SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not currently make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, we highly suggest using a chain guide device
- In rough terrain, or just for security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible