Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Race Face Chester Crankset
Chester is the go-to crankset for your AM, DJ, DH or FR rig
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- AM strength net-forged from 6066-T6 alloy crank arms with reinforced CrMo steel I-lock pedal inserts.
- Our middle-weight AM BB spindles are stronger than some of our competitors' DH spindles.
- User-friendly "EXI" spline interface ensures fast, simple installation and easy dealer serviceability using standard shop tools.
- Extended spline interface length on the fixed LH crank arm ensures long term durability and no loosening or creaking even from big hit riding.
- 3mm of chainline adjustability ensures the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment even with difficult suspension frame designs and ideal for fine-tuning shifting chain guide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- Colour: Black
- Built for: AM/DH/FR/DJ
- Spindle Size: 24mm, 24mmx170
- Spiders: 104/64mm
- Weight: 950g (36T single ring, with BB)
- Size 165, 170, 175