Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
RACE FACE SIXC CINCH CRANKS
The Race Face SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) line of products has always been a culmination of years of engineering mountain bike parts to withstand the rigors of racing DH or AM riding. The Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset was created for the all mountain rider that requires the best equipment available, integrating their new Cinch bottom bracket technology with their legendry SIXC cransket. Light enough to be installed on your AM bike but strong enough to also shred some gnarly downhill - and thanks to the integration of Race Face's Cinch technology, versatile enough to be installed on just about any bike - the Race Face SIXC Cinch is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
Similar to the Race Face Next SL crankset, the Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset also features Race Face's Cinch technology, making it part of the next generation of Race Face carbon cranks. Weighing in at just 550 grams, the SIXC Cinch cranks are some of the lightest, strongest, 100% carbon fiber MTB cranks ever produced. This is achieved through utilizing the proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology. Race Face has created a crank that goes beyond existing carbon material & process limitations, setting a new benchmark. Not only is the SIXC Cinch one of the lightest carbon crankset to hit the shelves, but it's one of the most versatile as well. The SIXC Cinch is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility, using U.S. sourced carbon and aluminum.
RACE FACE SIXC CINCH CRANKSET FEATURES
- Intended Use: Enduro / All-Mountain / Downhill
- Carbon Fiber crank arms with a 30mm aluminum spindle
- Completely hollow carbon fiber crankarms with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core €“ no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (not included)
- Ability to fit all common frame types
- Compatible with Cinch spider for use with 4 bolt chainrings, or directly compatible with Race Face direct mount chainrings
- Crankarms only, chainrings / spider not included