Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bike Rental | Terms & Conditions
- Bikes must be returned to Corsa Cycles in Squamish no later than 30 minutes before close (5:30pm or 3:30pm on stat holidays) Additional fees may apply for late returns.
- Renters are responsible for any and all damage or loss of the rental bike whilst the bike is in the custody of the renter.
- If the bike is not returned, your Credit Card will be charged for the purchase price of the bike.
- Damage and repairs will also be charged after use unless you have purchased our 'Just in Case' Accidental Insurance Policy. This Insurance costs $15, and covers up to $200 worth of damage.
- Our Mountain Bikes are for recreational use only, you may not rent a bike to compete in any of the local race series. Mountain Bikes are for use in the sea to sky corridor only, you may not travel with the rental bikes.
- You are not permitted to ride the rental bike in the Whistler Bike Park
- Riders caught with rental bikes in Whistler Bike Park will be required to pay for front and rear suspension service, and a full overhaul of the bike - THIS IS A $900 FEE
- You must sign our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver prior to starting your rental.
- All rentals are to be paid in full at time of Pick-Up, reservations cancelled day-of are non-refundable
- Riders under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult rider.