Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Rentals & Guiding
Bookings by Phone 778.894.0033
PROUDLY OFFERING THE BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE DEMO AND RENTAL PROGRAM IN WESTERN CANADA
Located in Squamish, in the heart of the Sea-to-Sky Corridor, with a fantastic range of premium Mountain Bikes and e-Bikes to suit all riders. All of our bikes are "BC-Ready" and come equipped with 27.5" or 29" wheels, front and rear suspension from Fox, Rockshox, and Ohlins, as well as remote dropper seat posts.
Redeem up to 10 rental days towards the purchase of a new bike. That's right! If you purchase a new bike from Corsa or Dunbar cycles within 1 year of having rented a bike from us, we will refund up to 10 days rental fees towards your purchase. Between sizes? Rent both and see what fits better in the real world. Cant decide on a 29er or 27.5 bike? Try them both on the trails YOU ride.
- Our bikes are for use in Squamish only, and may not be used in Whistler Bike Park
- Riders caught with rental bikes in Whistler Bike Park will be required to pay for front and rear suspension service, and a full overhaul of the bike - THIS IS A $900 FEE
- Each Rider must present a valid Photo ID (Drivers Licence, Passport)
- Each Rider must present a valid Visa or Mastercard, Debit cards not accepted
- Riders under 19 years of age must be accompanied by an adult rider
- Full Day rentals 9.30am-5.30pm, Afternoon Rentals 1pm-5.30pm, and multi-day rentals available
- PLEASE NOTE: Afternoon rate available on Rental Bikes, calculated in store.
- For large groups (6+) give us a call or email us at [email protected]
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars and subject to taxes
- For more details, don't forget to read our Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
All Payments will be processed in-store, be sure to remember to bring photo ID and a valid credit card for each rider
Need help with sizes? Check out our Size Guide