Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Say hello to the Shimano XT M8000 Brakes, and say goodbye to compromise.
The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting technology into XT brakes delivers gobs of lightweight stopping power. Where the M8000 steps up from the already industry-standard BR-M785B is through its upgraded, integrated master cylinder which sports a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar real estate.
It also gains a beautiful black finish that will upgrade the look of any bike. With ceramic pistons to increase power, reduce vibrations and shed performance-sapping heat, when coupled with innovative IceTech aluminum-core rotors (sold separately) to even further keep heat buildup at bay, the Shimano XT BR-M8000 brakes maintain cool, quiet performance under fire.
- Stable brake performance for consistent, predictable and powerful braking in various conditions
- High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles
- One way bleeding technology for easy maintenance
- Compatible with multiple pad types Resin/Metal/Fin Resin/Fin Metal
- Tool-free and easy adjustments for pad contact and Lever reach
- Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-SPEC II
- Servo Wave modulated levers offer high power and short lever stroke
- Ceramic pistons for maximum heat insulation
- In the box Pre-bled caliper, lever and hose, post mount hardware, bleed blocks and installation instructions.
- Rotors and Brake Adapters are sold separately