Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion 6-bolt mounting system Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight.
- Ice-Tech Technology provides maximum cooling
- Two-piece floating rotor design aluminum core and steel braking surface provides the best in weight, cooling efficiency and performance
- 6-Bolt disc brake mounting fits 6 bolt hubs.
- T25 Torx mounting bolts included 15g
- Adaptors not included
- Compatible with most disc brakes but for maximum performance it is strongly recommended to use with Shimano disc brake calipers and brake pads
|DIAMETER||160mm, 180mm, 203mm|
|MATERIAL||Steel & Aluminum|
|INTENDED USE||XC, Trail, Gravity|
|WEIGHT||160mm-131g | 180mm-152g | 203mm-187g|