Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
XTR is Shimano's top-of-the-line mountain bike group and features some of the finest technology and produces an incredibly clean and reliable shift. The newest generation of XTR is not only new and shiny, it comes with all-new technology. The Shimano XTR RD-M9100 Rear Derailleur has been upgraded from 11-speed to 12-speed and has the capacity to go up to a 51 tooth cog on the rear. The RD-M9100 is designed for 1x12 drivetrains and comes in GS (short cage) and SGS (long cage). The GS will go up to a 45 tooth cog on the rear and the SGS will go up to a 51 tooth.
- Designed to work with 1x12 drivetrains
- GS cage goes up to a 45 tooth cog and the SGS goes up to a 51 tooth cog
- 13 tooth pulleys instead of 11 tooth pulleys
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension at low gear
- Added bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage for silent operation