Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The new XTR Trail M9020 lever sports an all-new ergonomic design and is equipped with Servo-Wave, allowing riders to precisely control 25 percent more power with highly-adjustable and responsive one-finger braking.
- 125% Power rating (compared to non-Servo-Wave brake systems)
- Short-stroke Servo-Wave mechanism modulates brake curve for quick engagement with excellent control
- Tool-free lever reach-adjust
- Free Stroke adjustment to dial in pad bite point
- Newly redesigned lever for better ergonomics
- Hinge-clamp mounting bracket
- High-power BH90 hose for uncompromising performance
- Combine with I-Spec II direct mount shifters to reduce handlebar clutter
- Metal pad compound with aluminum cooling-finned backing plate (standard)
- The forged M9020 caliper delivers a balance of light weight and power that resists performance-sapping heat better than ever before thanks to an industry-first full-ceramic piston and optional Ice Technology cooling-finned brake pads.
- Uses Shimano Mineral Oil for low environmental impact and easy handling and bleeding
- Pre-bled unit includes caliper, hose and lever. Includes compression fittings for hose shortening.
- 74mm Post mount calipers
- Weight: 255g Front, 270g Rear
- Sold Singly, per side
- Front Brake is supplied stock with a Left Hand Lever.
- Rear Brake is supplied stock with a Right Hand Lever.