Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Eliminator GRID 2Bliss Ready Tire
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Eliminator features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator perfect for enduro. The Eliminator still has the bite of a DH tire, but it also brings the manners to handle well on hardpacked trails. These characteristics also work well for trail e-bikes, too—combining the bite needed to stay in control on the trail with neutral handling on fire roads.
The GRID casing provides the utmost in cut and flat protection at the sidewalls. And of course, the 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures and all but eliminate the risk of pinch flats. It also features our own GRIPTON® compound that maximizes mechanical grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions.
- Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness for stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 830g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 850g
- 29 x 2.3", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 890g
- 29 x 2.6", PSI 20-40, approximate weight 930g