Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Flux 1200 Headlight
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Packing two premium LEDs for class-leading light output, this light uses a super high capacity lithium-ion battery, so all those lumens come with long runtimes. A clever user interface, meanwhile, gives you four extra modes for secondary uses, but it also let's you focus on the three steady modes that matter. Still putting a flashlight on your handlebar? See what you've been missing with the new Flux™ 1200 headlight.
- Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen.
- Latest CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs combines XM-L level of output in a non-domed 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control.
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars.
- Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables.
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- USB rechargeable 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery.
- 1200-/600-/300-lumen output in three main steady modes.
- 1:15-/2:30-/5:00-hour runtimes in three main steady modes.
- Press-and-hold to turn off.
- Long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes: daytime flash, steady wide + narrow flash, camping flashlight, and emergency low.
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
- Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this.
- 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours.
- Compatible helmet mount sold separately (49119-9220).