Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The all new Hillbilly GRID 2Bliss Ready tire is a perfect option for front tire use when the course features intermediate to soft terrain. When the terrain is changing from hard to soft, the small blocks penetrate the ground surface and better connect you to the trail. Small surface center knobs also increase the load on the ground and help surface penetration, while the shoulder knob row provides support in fast turns on all surfaces. Our GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tire to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Please note that we recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability.
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 650b x 2.3", PSI 25~50, approximate weight 900g
- 650b x 2.6", PSI 20~40, approximate weight 985g
- 29 x 2.3", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.6", PSI 20-40, approximate weight 1010g