Free shipping nationwide on orders above $150*
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The P.Series P.3 doesn't put out fluff and sparkly stuff. It simply delivers a bombproof ride quality that mixes advanced technology and top-shelf materials with geometry that's proven in the street, park, and dirt. It comes equipped with the legendary Manitou Circus Expert fork up front, beefy Truvativ cranks, powerful Hayes hydraulic brakes, and a construction that takes leaves no precaution unchecked. The P.3 can ride it all.
- Manitou Circus Expert fork features 100mm of air-sprung travel and stiff 32mm stanchions. You also get Manitou's acclaimed ABS+ damper, compression and rebound adjust to dial-in the performance, and a beefy 1.5" tapered steerer for extra strength and stiffness.
- The frame is constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum in order to keep the overall weight at a minimum, while also ensuring that the bike is plenty tough to take a hit. And when it comes to cool features that make the difference, you get forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioners to keep the rear wheel locked in place, ISCG 05 to run chainguides, and a tough, forged bottom bracket shell.
- P.26 alloy wheels pair a double-wall alloy construction with a 32mm inner width in order to ensure that these wheels can take a beating. They're cased in our 26x2.1" Renegade Slopestyle tires to round out the package. So you'll get durable performance, loads of traction, and a plush, fast ride quality.
- Popularized by downhillers, the Truvativ Descendant crankset is as tough as nails without stacking on tons of weight.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully butted tubing, tapered head tube, BB30 forged BB shell, integrated ISCG 05 tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioners
- FORK Manitou Circus Sport, Firm spring, FFD damping, TPC rebound damping, 32mm stanchions, 15mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- FRONT HUB P.Series Dirt Jump, sealed cartridge bearings, high-low flange, 15x100mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB P.Series Dirt Jump, sealed cartridge bearings, 10mm Cr-Mo axle, 32hSPOKESStainless, 14g
- RIMS P.Series 26" disc, 26.4mm internal width, 32h
- INNER TUBES Schrader, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE Renegade Slopestyle, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1"
- REAR TIRE Renegade Slopestyle, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1"
- CRANKSET Stout DJ, 30mm Cr-Mo spindle, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS Alloy, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BB30 BB, 2-piece, 73mm shell
- CASSETTE Cr-Mo, 14t
- CHAIN KMC Z610, single speed, 1/2x3/32"
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 38mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized P.Grip, lock-on
- STEM Specialized P.Series, 4-bolt, 40mm
- SADDLE P.Series Dirt, steel rails
- SEATPOST Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, single-bolt, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt