Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
That spot where the bike path turns from concrete to dirt? The Pitch Sport is made to explore beyond, with a sturdy aluminum frame, smooth-riding front suspension, grippy tires for loose surfaces, and sure-stopping hydraulic disc brakes to keep you under control.
The heart of the Pitch Sport is the Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, which features a roomy cockpit to keep your center of gravity securely between the wheels for control, and a slacker head angle designed for more stable steering.
The key to mountain biking is confidence, which starts with knowing you’re in control. Thanks to the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes on the Pitch Sport, you’ll always know you have plenty of stopping power, no matter the trail conditions.
We obsess about tires a little. OK, a lot; it’s where the bike meets the trail, after all. So for the Pitch line, we chose our wide, 2.3-inch Ground Control Sport, with a versatile, fast-rolling knobby tread that offers superb grip and traction for any trail.
- FRAME: A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR SunTour XCT 30 w/ MCD lockout, Rx Tune, coil spring, 42mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel of (size-specific)
- FRONT HUB: Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- INNER TUBES: Schrader, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3"
- CRANKSET: Stout 2x, forged alloy
- CHAINRINGS: 36/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF505, hydraulic, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus FD-M315
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree back sweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
|Fork Length, Full||475mm||475mm||495mm||495mm||495mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||120mm||135mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||310mm||360mm||415mm||450mm||510mm|
|Top Tube Length||542mm||572mm||599mm||625mm||649mm|