Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With a pair of our ultra-wide, 2.8-inch tires and comfortable, confident geometry, smiles are going to be guaranteed. That's because the big tires and 24-inch wheels provide heaps of traction, control, and confidence over any terrain, while a bump-eating, coil-sprung suspension fork will make quick work of absorbing any rough stuff.
Throw in a set of powerful, low maintenance mechanical disc brakes and a low standover that makes getting the perfect fit a total breeze, and your little munchkin has a bike that's going to make every kid in the neighborhood want to rip and rock around the neighborhood till the sun goes down.
- The A1 premium aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 70mm of bump absorbing travel.
- The 2.8-inch Big Roller tires not only ensure exceptional traction, but also offer greater ride quality, stability, and loads of fun.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, preload adjust, 70mm of travel
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 135mm spacing, 9-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 24", double-wall aluminum
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- FRONT TIRE: Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 24x2.8"
- REAR TIRE: Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 24x2.8"
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 152mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, grip shift, 8-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z8, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS: Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- STEM: 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp, 60mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single-bolt, 27.2MM
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Nylon platform w/ reflectors