Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
SRAM G2 RSC A2 Brake
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
G2 RSC is the half-ton pickup truck of the mountain bike brake world — dependable, go anywhere, do anything, plenty of power when you need it, and all of the features you need. The new G2 RSC is based on the SRAM Code design, so it puts Code-like power and modulation into a mini-Code package. And of course the signature Guide lever-feel and contact-point adjustability ensures that this brake works great for every rider. The G2 RSC presents rider-controlled offering with an alloy blade, lever pivot bushings, stainless steel hardware.
- useful reach and contact point adjustments for every type of rider. we design our brakes to give each individual rider distinct control of their ride.
- Added stiffness in the caliper and a new pad compound that offers more bite really delivers the Mini-Code feel.
- Engineered for easy installation
- Aluminum lever blade
- Steel hardware
- Split clamp with Matchmaker clamps
- Rotors and mounting brackets sold separately
- Diffusion black
- Weight: 248g