Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With the all-new SRAM Guide RSC Disc Brakes, you have the power to take your riding to the next level. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, one-finger control.
Features like Reach Adjust let you dial it in just right. SRAM's new SwingLink technology takes brake lever performance to the next lever with less deadband and more grippy positive pad contact, giving you top-notch control of your brake's modulation.
Contact Point Adjust lets you pick the position you want your fingers to be in when the brakes are engaged and offers a quick and easy way to customize the feel of your brakes without having to move the pads.
The Guide's brand new master cyclinder is a big upgrade from the TaperBore system used on previous Elixir levers and employs is a sliding cup-seal and port system.
The new design allows brakes to actuate the moment the lever is squeezed, providing excellent modulation and a responsive feel.
Guide is the perfect complement to other SRAM components and gives you flawless performance on every ride.
- Claimed weight: 375g
- Lever material: Aluminum
- Caliper design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper
- Compatible Rotor: Centerline, 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Pad: Compound to Metallic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free reach adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Piggyback reservoir
- MatchMaker X Included
- SwingLink lever technology
- Contact Point Adjust
- Pad/Holder: Top-loading
- System: Open System
- Stainless steel hardware
- Rotor not included
- Sold individually (front or rear) includes: lever, hose, MatchMaker X, hardware, and caliper.
- NOT compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors