Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sram X01 DH 10-Speed Derailleur
Engineered to maintain consistent chain gap across all seven gears, X-HORIZON™ eliminates vertical movement for faster shifting, reduced shift force and an end to ghost shifting.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Sram X01 DH X-Horizon™ rear derailleur makes shifting smooth and reliable no matter where you ride. Engineered to maintain consistent chain gap across all seven gears, X-HORIZON™ eliminates vertical movement for faster shifting, reduced shift force and an end to ghost shifting. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. The 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheel holds the chain in place, reducing bounce and chain slap. And CAGE LOCK™ technology makes wheel removal and installation easier than ever. Paired with the X01 DH 7-speed shifter, X-HORIZON™ forms the backbone of X-ACTUATION™ technology—and that means completely smooth shifting action.
- Built high and tight to steer clear of the trail.
- CAGE LOCK™ makes wheel changes simple and quick.
- Pair with X01 DH™ 7-speed shifter for full X-ACTUATION™ technology.
- Updated design of the rear derailleur incorporates our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
- 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheels.
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Cage lock: With CAGE LOCK technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller bearing clutch: Roller bearing clutch technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x, X-ACTUATION keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- X-Horizon: This rear derailleur’s “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- X-Sync: SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.