Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
SRAM's XX1 is a fresh approach to drivetrain designs that builds on proven, and preferred, principles of established riders and racers alike. One-by setups are nothing new, but none have offered the ratio spread, chain retention, and performance driven technology that this 11-speed group does. The single front chainring, in fact, packs as much design time as some multiple-cog cassettes.
The rings are only compatible with XX1 cranks and 11-speed chains. SRAM's CNC-machined alloy XX1 Chainrings come in six sizes: 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T.
- For one-by mountain bike configurations
- Aluminum fabrication with threaded bolts and machined tabs
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 cranks and SRAM 11-speed chain
- Material: aluminum
- Teeth: 28 T, 30 T, 32 T, 34 T, 36 T, 38 T
- Compatible Components: XX1