Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Stages Power L - Carbon FSA & SRAM BB30
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
This one Stages Power meter is built to rule them all—all of the most popular 30mm spindled crank sets, that is.
Interchangeable 30mm spindles
bring Stages Power carbon to numerous popular crank sets. In order to fit a vast array BB30 based crank sets—including, SRAM, RaceFace, and Easton, as well as FSA’s 386EVO —Stages' engineers have developed a range of bottom bracket spindles that serve to mate our super-light carbon Stages Power meter to more than 10 different 30mm spindled crank sets.
Active Temperature Compensation
as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration
for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength