Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Stages Power L / LR / R - Shimano XT M8100/8120
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Stages Power MTB
Power isn't just for roadies. Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to BMC Factory Racing, Trek Factory Racing XC and Olympian Chloe Woodruff, Stages Power for MTB is ridden by the best athletes in the world.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength