Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
THE PINNACLE OF INDOOR TRAINING, RAISED EVEN HIGHER
With an improved design and revamped components, the NEO 2T Smart trainer provides a more immersive experience, measures total power and left/right balance and more.
THE SOUND OF SILENCE
Redesigned magnets have significantly improved the stillness of NEO 2T Smart. Internal air displacement and vibrations are reduced, resulting in a remarkably silent trainer.
A MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE
NEO 2T Smart reacts instantly to speed or incline changes and allows for movement to the left and right while cycling, following the natural course of your body.
To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
This feature works with Tacx software or the Zwift app to make the trainer vibrate and simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel.
When connected to an external power source, descent simulation accurately simulates a downhill drive.
NEO 2T Smart features a new motor design that delivers more power at low speeds, resulting in a highly improved ride feel during a climb or acceleration.
READY TO SPRINT
32 integrated neodymium magnets allow for a high brake force and high power levels. NEO 2T Smart ensures maximum stability, even during explosive sprints, up to 2,200 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements — no calibration needed. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 1%.
NEO 2T Smart communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
ABLE TO STAND ALONE
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect NEO 2T Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.
- Real direct drive trainer with a powerful motor placed directly onto the cassette, eliminating additional gearing
- Even quieter than the Neo 2 Smart: redesign of internal components
- Measure speed, left & right power and cadence
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Improved electronics
- Low revolutions, reduces noise to a minimum
- Foldable and compact frame design
- Can be used completely wireless or hooked to a power outlet
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C capable
- Maximum resistance 2200 Watts
- Realistic climbing up to 25% and downhill to -5%
- Simulate real road pattern such as cobblestone, ice and concrete plates
- Comes with Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body (Except SRAM XD and XDR). Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XDR bodies sold separately.
- Directly compatible with all rear axles, except 135x12 and 135x10 (adapter needed)
- Front wheel support included