Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tacx T2180 Vortex Smart Training Base
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
A premium smart trainer for hammering TDF stages and battling your Strava nemesis online and from your living room. The electronic brake automatically adjusts resistance by syncing to your smart device and training app of choice. Up to 800 Watts resistance lets you tackle dreaded (but necessary) hill intervals, while the frame is rock solid during sprint efforts. When it's time to unplug and train offline, it functions like a standard fluid trainer – increase your speed, and resistance increases.
- Wheel-on trainer sets up quickly with two clicks and is easy to store.
- Power reading accuracy of +/- 5% requires calibration for best results.
- Maximum brake power of 800W.
- Sprint power of 700W for up to 1 minute.
- Compact 1.6 kg (3.5lbs.) flywheel can simulate the flywheel effect of 11.8kg (26lbs.) for the feel of an outdoor ride.
- Functions as a standard progressive fluid trainer when not used online.
- Broad, stable frame for confident sprinting.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release axles.
- Compatible with road and mountain bike wheel sizes of 700c, 26in., 27.5in., 29in. (trainer tire required for 29in.).
- Front wheel block included.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 6%.
- One of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- Tacx Training automatically adjusts electronic brake to simulate a variety of race courses and routes.
- Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ connectivity is compatible with a variety of cycling apps for competing on established race courses and renowned routes.
- ANT+ dongle provides easy connection to your computer.
- Controllable by Tacx app, Zwift and TrainerRoad apps.
- Footprint 67.5 x 65cm (26.6 x 25.6in.)