Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Thomson Downhill 31.8mm Handlebar 800mm x 20mm Rise
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
• 800mm wide with 20 mm of rise, 9° of backsweep, and 5° of upsweep.
• It’s built using 7050 Aluminum alloy for strength and long life. 65mm wide clamping area fits the Thomson Direct Mount stem, giving you the most torsional stiffness of any bar/stem combination.
• 31.8 center section is absolutely straight over a width of 90mm. The long straight section in the middle reduces stress concentrations, especially when using wide Direct Mount stems.
• Bars are butted and tapered in many steps for optimal fatigue life. Ends of the bar are thickened from 1.4 to 1.6mm to resist damage from impacts and contact with the ground.
• Bars are produced by advanced Hydraulic Press Forming to avoid the need for hand grinding.
• Almost all other bars are manually bent, and bends are ground to appear smooth. Hydraulic Press Forming ensures very consistent wall thickness and close tolerances, especially in tapered sections. This keeps weight low and fatigue life high.
• Together with a Thomson stem, this is the best aluminum cockpit you can get. It’s the perfect addition to your Elite X4 Stem or Direct Mount Stem.