Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The IClic system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
- Steel shaft with composite body and blade bending composite.
- Support area Oversize 700mm ² with interchangeable stainless steel skid plates
- Weight: 224g/pair
- Pre-opening automatic engagement mechanism
- Regulation of angular sensations
- Q Factor setting (Lateral)
- Bioposition concept, minimal distance sole/Axis pedal
- Angular freedom (/ -5 °) and lateral (2.5mm)
- Heaving angle: 15 °