Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Wera Kraftform Pistol Torque Wrench
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Wera Series 7400 Kraftform Pistol Grip Adjustable Torque Screwdriver allows variable torque settings (0.25Nm increments) with maximum precision.
- Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving.
- Variable torque setting option with highest precision (3.0-8.8 Nm)
- Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools.
- Easy-to-read scale value.
- Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change.
- Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws.
- Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand.
- Suitable for bits with 1/4'' hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).