Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Norco Storm 24 SS
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Storm 24 SS provides simple upkeep and operation that’ll help young riders find the best line and stop on a dime.
Get good on a fully rigid rig with Storm.
The Storm 24 SS’s lightweight, durable aluminum frame and fork combine with a simple, lightweight drivetrain, quality linear pull brakes and optimized fit for riders from 4’2” to 4’8”, building and a love for dirt that’ll last a lifetime.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- Beautifully crafted for light weight and durability.
- Rigid forks build essential trail skills and saves weight.
- Easy gearing for quicker starts and easy climbs.
- Quality brakes with short reach levers.
- Models to meet the needs of every young rider.
- FRAME - Aluminum
- FORK - Rigid Alloy
- CRANKSET - Alloy Jr, 28T, 140mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Sealed Bearing
- CASSETTE - 16T Freewheel
- CHAIN - KMC
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro Linear Pull
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro Linear Pull
- BRAKE LEVERS - Tektro Linear Pull, 2-Finger, Reach Adjust
- HANDLEBAR - Alloy Jr. Riser, 600mm, 30mm Rise
- STEM - Alloy, 35mm Length, 31,8mm Clamp
- SEATPOST - Alloy 27.2mm
- HEADSET - Ball Bearing
- SADDLE - Norco Youth
- GRIPS - Norco Youth
- PEDALS - Jr. MTB Flat
- SEATPOST CLAMP - Alloy QR
- FRONT HUB - Alloy Nutted
- REAR HUB - Alloy Nutted Freewheel
- RIMS - Alloy 24", 28H
- FRONT TIRE - Vee Crown Gem 2.25"
- REAR TIRE - Vee Crown Gem 2.25"
- REAR HUB SKEWER - Nutted
- FRONT HUB SKEWER - Nutted
- SPOKES/NIPPLES - Stainless
|Head Tube Angle||67.5|
|Seat Tube Length||305|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle||71|
|Rear Centre Length||385|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||47|
|Bottom Bracket Height||260|
|Horizontal Top Tube||527|
|Head Tube Length||108|