Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Rocky Mountain Slayer C70
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Big hits. Steep descents. Endless laps. Slay’em all.
Smash every trail in total confidence. The Slayer was right there at the start of freeride movement, and that “heritage-of-send” lives on. Longer and slacker than ever, expect villainous levels of confidence when ripping big mountain trails or devouring the park. Rip, send, smash, repeat. Nothing’s in your way.
Poised to rip demanding terrain
Aggressive geometry coupled with our RIDE-4 adjustability makes short work of any and every trail. Rip and tear everything from Rampage lines to Whistler’s famous A-line—the Slayer cannot be stopped.
Villainous levels of traction and control
The Slayer’s is engineered around large volume air shocks and coil shocks. The result is a rate curve with a buttery, supple initial feel. Then, expect monstrously-competent levels of increasing support throughout travel.
Built to slay indefinitely
The Slayer is built to annihilate park laps over, and over, and over again. Equip it with a large single crown or dual crown forks—your weapon, your choice. It’s burly, versatile, and engineered to survive anything you throw at it.
- Frame - SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-4™ Adjustable Geometry. 29: 170mm Travel / 27.5: 180mm Travel. FORM™ Alloy Rear Triangle
- Fork - Fox 38 Float EVOL GRIP2 Performance Elite Series | 27.5 = 180mm, 37mm Offset | 29 = 180mm, 44mm Offset
- Front Travel - 180mm
- Shock - Fox DHX2 Performance | Steel Spring | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | All Sizes = 230x65mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 170mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | Sealed Stainless 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40m
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 38mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35 Clamp
- Grips - ODI Elite Pro Lock On
- Brakes - Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston | Metal Pads | F:Shimano RT66 203mm | R: Shimano RT66 203mm
- Shifters - Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT
- Cranks & Chainring - Shimano XT | 32T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - FSA BB92 24mm
- Cassette - Shimano XT 10-51T
- Chain - Shimano M8100
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub - Race Face Trace Boost 148mm | 10° Engagement
- Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Rims - Race Face AR 30 | 32H | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Incl
- Tires - F: Maxxis Assegai 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip DD Tubeless Ready | R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra DD Tubeless Ready |
- Seatpost - Race Face Turbine R (by Fox) Dropper 30.9mm | SM = 125mm | MD = 150mm | LG = 175mm | XL = 200mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race 142
- Weight - This information isn't available yet. We will update the weight of this model as soon as possible.
- Notes - We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.