Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Demo Expert
Pair an irrational appreciation for speed with the unmatched versatility of being able to run a traction-loving 29-inch front wheel and a snappy 27.5-inch rear, and you have the fastest, most capable Demo to date.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Pair an irrational appreciation for speed with the unmatched versatility of being able to run a traction-loving 29-inch front wheel and a snappy 27.5-inch rear, and you have the fastest, most capable Demo to date. The Demo Expert adds planted, confident control to the mix with an assist from RockShox’s BoXXer Select 29 fork featuring their DH DebonAir spring and a Super Deluxe Select Coil shock offering external rebound adjustment. Should your riding style or terrain require, the Demo's adjustable rear end means 29-inch rear wheel compatibiity is on deck, ready to deliver.
- The Demo Expert M5 alloy frame is fully optimized to take advantage of the traction benefits of a 29-inch front wheel and the increased manueverability of a 27.5-inch rear wheel while maintaiining the ability to change your rear wheel size to 29-inch to suit different terrain and riding styles with an adjustable rear end that ensures chainstay length and bottom-bracket height stay dialed no matter the hoop size.
- The Rockshox Super Deluxe Select DH coil shock may be heavy on adjectives, but it’s even heavier on performance, offering external low speed compression and rebound adjustment while the Trunnion mount offers extra bushing overlap for increased durability.
- Frame - M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, horst pivot flip chip for 27.5 or 29 rear wheel, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 34.9mm
- Rear Shock - RockShox Super Deluxe Select Coil, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- Fork - RockShox BoXXer Select 29, DH DebonAir spring, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, short crown, 20x110mm thru-axle, 56mm offset, 200mm of travel
- Stem - Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length
- Handlebars - Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Tape - Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle - Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow Cro-Mo rails, 130mm
- SeatPost - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Front Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, trigger
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX DH, trigger, 7-speed
- Cassette - SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, 11-24t
- Chain - SRAM PC1110 w/ Powerlink™
- Crankset - DESCENDANT DH, DUB, alloy, Direct mount ring, 165mm
- Chainrings - 34T
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, 83mm
- Rims - Roval 29" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID GRAVITY casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Butcher, GRID GRAVITY casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 27.5x2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta Valve
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Stack (29 mid)||629mm||629mm||629mm|
|Stack (27.5 mid)||635mm||635mm||635mm|
|Reach (29 mid)||430mm||450mm||470mm|
|Reach (27.5 mid)||423mm||443mm||463mm|
|Head-Tube Angle (29 mid)||63.2°||63.2°||63.2°|
|Head-Tube Angle (27.5 mid)||62.5°||62.5°||62.5°|