Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2023 Specialized Riprock 20
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Freedom is the absence of fear. And riding fearlessly requires a bike that can handle your kid’s imagination. It’s why we designed Riprock to be a mountain bike inclusive of all the features needed for superior ripping, like modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes, and internally routed cables. Finally, we threw in a wider-range drivetrain, making Riprock truly the perfect bike to inspire riders to climb higher and tackle the downhills freely.
Kids can’t ride confidently if they’re not riding comfortably. With Riprock, fit comes first. This meant using data to reimagine everything from how they grip to how they sit to create a bike specifically and proportionally for kids. We did all this because comfort creates confidence. And more confidence always leads to more riding fearlessly.
- Kids’ specific updates and features create a ride that inspires confidence. A 130mm Bridge saddle, as well as a narrower Q factor and shorter cranks, offer improved alignment between the hip, knee, and ankle to decrease the risk of injury and increase pedal power. Narrow grips and updated frame geometry offer improved bike handling, inspiring riders to ride more.
- A lightweight package, complete with an updated frame and wide-range drivetrain, creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Specialized’s heritage in making mountain bikes, the Riprock offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ground Control tires.
Riprock 20 Technical Specifications
- Frame - A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 148mm thru-axle, 30.9mm dropper post ready, replaceable derailleur hanger compatible
- Fork - A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, 15x110 mm, W/Mini Fender
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Stem - 3D Forged Aluminim, 35mm length, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Handlebars - Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 6-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 31.8mm , 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Grips - Specialized Trail Grips, 19mm bar end diameter, lock-on
- Saddle - Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- SeatPost - Alloy, 0mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm, 300mm length
- Front Brake - C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
- Rear Brake - C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
- Rear Derailleur - microSHIFT Advent RD-M618M, 9-speed w/o Clutch
- Shift Levers - microSHIFT SL-M9295, 9-speed
- Cassette - microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Chain - KMC X9EPT, Anti-corrosion coating , Missing Link™
- Crankset - Forged Alloy, 115mm length, narrow Q-factor, w/ chainguard
- Chainrings - Alloy 30T, narrow-wide design
- Bottom Bracket - Square-tapered, 68mm
- Pedals - Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Rims - Alloy, 16mm depth, 25mm internal width, 28H
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12x148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Front Tire - Ground Control Sport, 20x2.35"
- Rear Tire - Ground Control Sport, 20x2.35"
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Riprock 20 Geometry
|Fork Length (full)||320mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||405mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||520mm|