Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Roll 2.0 Low Entry
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. But that one step, or in our case pedal stroke, can be life-changing—and there's no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll. It has everything you need to help achieve your goals, like a comfortable and upright geometry that makes getting on and off the bike super easy, wide and grippy 650b tires, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a reliable mix of components that are built to withstand years of riding. You don't have to sacrifice, you just need the Roll 2.0 Low-Entry.
- The Low-Entry Roll is made of our A1 Premium Aluminum. It features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped, while our Low-Entry design makes getting on and off a breeze. Lastly, the frame comes ready with rack/fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry Comfort Gel saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ride. It is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to provide unmatched comfort and support while reducing pressure on soft tissue.
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Fork - Steel formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Stem - 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, Double butted, 15-degree backsweep, 136mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle - Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
- Grips - Slip-on, Closed End Grips
- Front Brake - Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur - microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- Shift Levers - microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed
- Cassette - SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- Chain - KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, Single speed, 42T
- Chainrings - 42T
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Rims - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 36h
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 36h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 36
- Front Tire - Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- Rear Tire - Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 40mm valve
- SeatPost - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Binder - Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- Pedals - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
|Bike Standover Height||495||495||495|
|Fork Length, Full||420||420||420|
|Head Tube Angle||68||69||69|
|Head Tube Length||155||190||215|
|Seat Tube Angle||67||67||67|
|Seat Tube Length||370||450||500|
|Top Tube Length||594||615||643|