Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Sirrus 1.0
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. This Sirrus features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, like comfortable Body Geometry touchpoints and fuss-free mechanical V-brakes. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing delivers a bike that is 1.1lb (.5kg) lighter than previous version.
- Upright position with Body Geometry touchpoints for comfort and control.
- Reflective graphics on frame and tires for maximum visibility.
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, Butted tubing, Internal Cable Routing, V-Brake, Quick-Release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Fork - Hi-Ten steel, V-Brake, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Handlebars - Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Stem - Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape - Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- Saddle - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Front Brake - V-brake, linear pull
- Rear Brake - V-brake, linear pull
- Shift Levers - microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur - MicroSHIFT FD-T202, Band-clamp
- Rear Derailleur - microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- Cassette - SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- Chainrings - 46/30T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Chain - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, 46/30T
WHEELS & TIRES
- Rims - 700C rim brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, rim brake
- Front Hub - Alloy, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 7-speed freehub, 32h
- Front Tire - RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Rear Tire - RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve, 40mm
- Pedals - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Bike Stand-Over Height||692mm||715mm||745mm||775mm||805mm||827mm|
|Fork Length (Full)||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm|