Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2023 Specialized Sirrus 2.0
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable MicroSHIFT components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with 42c tires clearance, clean internal cable routing and mounting points for a range of accessories give maximum flexibility.
- Intuitive and easy to use MicroSHIFT 2x8 wide range shifting.
- Powerful hydraulic disc bakes for safety and control.
- Handlebars - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Stem - 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Tape - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Saddle - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Front Brake - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shift Levers - MicroSHIFT, 8-speed w/ indicator
- Front Derailleur - MicroSHIFT FD-R252, Band-clamp
- Rear Derailleur - microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- Cassette - MicroSHIFT H081, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Crankset - Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, 46/30T
- Chainrings - 34T
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Chain - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
WHEELS & TIRES
- Rims - 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Front Tire - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Rear Tire - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Inner Tubes - Schrader valve, 40mm
- Pedals - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork - Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Bike Stand-Over Height||692mm||715mm||745mm||775mm||805mm||827mm|
|Fork Length (Full)||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm||395mm|