Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Unrivaled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned frame stiffness—the Stumpjumper Comp is our fully featured, fully affordable, full-carbon, definitive trail bike. All-new geometry, all-new suspension, thoughtfully spec’d—it’s ready to take you wherever the trail may lead.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
- Frame FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm
- Rear Shock FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm
- Fork FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel
- Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Tape Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Front Brake Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- Shift Levers Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- Cassette Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- Chain Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
- Crankset Shimano SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- Chainrings 30T
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded
- Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- Spokes DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Stack (Low BB)||614mm||613mm||622mm||632mm||641mm||650mm|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||734mm||744mm||749mm||757mm||757mm|
|Headtube Angle (Low BB)||65°||65°||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||220mm||220mm||240mm||260mm||280mm||300mm|
|Headtube Angle (High BB)||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Trail (Low BB)||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm|
|Trail (High BB)||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm|
|BB Drop (High BB)||40mm||35mm||35mm||35mm||35mm||35mm|
|BB Height (High BB)||335mm||340mm||340mm||340mm||340mm||340mm|
|BB Drop (Low BB)||47mm||42mm||42mm||42mm||42mm||42mm|
|Stack (High BB)||610mm||609mm||618mm||627mm||636mm||646mm|
|BB Height (Low BB)||328mm||333mm||333mm||333mm||333mm||333mm|
|Seat Tube Angle (High BB)||76.5°||76.5°||76.5°||76.5°||76.5°||76.5°|
|Reach (Low BB)||410mm||430mm||450mm||475mm||500mm||530mm|
|Seat Tube Angle (Low BB)||76°||76°||76°||76°||76°||76°|
|Fork Length (Full)||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm|
|Reach (High BB)||415mm||435mm||455mm||480mm||505mm||535mm|