Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Vado SL 5.0 EQ
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork - Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- Stem - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
- Handlebars - Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chainrings - SRAM X-SYNC 44t, 110BCD
- Pedals - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Rims - DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
- Front Hub - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- Rear Hub - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Rear Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Inner Tubes - Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
- Saddle - Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
- SeatPost - Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder - Integrated w/ frame
- Motor - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/Remote - Specialized MasterMind TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Headlight - Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
- Taillight - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
- Kickstand - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Rack - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
- Fenders - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
- Bell - Simple bell
|Bike Stand-Over Height||770||790||815||840|
|Fork Length (full)||390||390||390||390|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||554||587||610||630|