Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Enduro Comp
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE—If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL—Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT—Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- Chainrings: 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 6K Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
- Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- SeatPost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3:150mm, S4-S5:170mm
- Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus, Rx Trail Tune, 205x60, Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Select, Charger RC damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Stack (low BB)||616mm||620mm||629mm||638mm|
|Reach (low BB)||437mm||464mm||487mm||511mm|
|Head-Tube Angle (low BB)||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°|
|B-B Height (low BB)||347mm||347mm||347mm||347mm|
|B-B Drop (low BB)||28mm||28mm||28mm||28mm|
|Trail (low BB)||132mm||132mm||132mm||132mm|
|Fork Length (full)||581mm||581mm||581mm||581mm|
|Front-Center (low BB)||777mm||806mm||833mm||862mm|
|Top Tube Length (Horizontal)||591mm||619mm||644mm||670mm|