Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2023 Specialized Enduro Expert
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it's never been so true. You get 170-millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it's never been so true. You get 170-millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full RockShox suspension, powerful disc brakes, and a robust alloy wheelset round it out.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE—If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL—Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT—Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
- Frame - FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Rear Shock - Rock Shox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus, Rx Trail Tune, 205x60, Trunnion
- Fork - RockShox Zeb Select Plus, Charger 3 RC2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
- Stem - Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Saddle - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Grips - Deity Grips
- SeatPost - OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S2:150mm, S3/S4:180mm, S5: 210mm)
- Handlebars - Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 32T
- Cassette - Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race
- Rear Hub - Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Rims - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Inner Tubes - TUBES,STANDARD 48MM PV LOW LEAD 29x1.75/2.4, MAXXIS BRAND
|B-B Drop (low BB)||28||28||28||28|
|B-B Height (low BB)||347||347||347||347|
|Fork Length (full)||581||581||581||581|
|Front-Center (low BB)||777||806||833||862|
|Head-Tube Angle (low BB)||63.9||63.9||63.9||63.9|
|Reach (low BB)||437||464||487||511|
|Stack (low BB)||616||620||629||638|
|Top Tube Length (Horizontal)||591||619||644||670|
|Trail (low BB)||132||132||132||132|