Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Levo Comp Alloy
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connnect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
Take your trail riding to a whole new level with the Turbo Levo Comp. Featuring our all-new M5 alloy chassis, SRAM’s expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, and buttery FOX Performance suspension, it’ll have you riding circles around everyone else.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
FRAME – Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
FORK – Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
REAR SHOCK - S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210
FRONT WHEEL – Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h w/ Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
REAR WHEEL – Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h rim w/ Specialized 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
FRONT TIRE – Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TIRE – Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
CRANKSET – Praxis, forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
CHAINRING – SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
REAR DERAILLEUR – SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SHIFT LEVER – SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
CASSETTE – SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
CHAIN – SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
FRONT BRAKE – SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
REAR BRAKE – SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
HANDLEBAR – Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
STEM – Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
SEATPOST – X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
SADDLE – Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
UI/REMOTE – Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
BATTERY – Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
CHARGER – Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
MOTOR – Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
WIRING HARNESS – Custom Specialized wiring harness
|Crank Length (mm)||160||160||160||160||160||160|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||780||780||780||780||780||780|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||40||40||40||50||50|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143||143||143||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||100||125||150||170||170||190|
|Headtube Length (mm)||105||105||115||125||135||145|
|Headtube Angle (°)||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|BB Height (mm)||352||350||350||350||350||350|
|BB Drop (mm)||25||27||27||27||27||27|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||557||567||567||567||567||567|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||44||44||44||44||44||44|
|Front Center (mm)||738||760||784||814||843||878|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||442||442||442||442||442||442|
|Bike Standover Height (mm)||752||776||783||787||788||790|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||380||390||405||425||445||465|
|Seat Tube Angle (°)||78||77.2||76.7||76.2||76.2||76.2|
|Max Seatpost Insertion (mm)||210||220||240||255||275||295|
|Min Seatpost Insertion (mm)||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|cm||150 - 160||157 - 173||165 - 180||173 - 188||178 - 193||188 - 203|